8 more days!
One of the things I enjoyed doing at Disney Land was just walking through all the shops and looking at the "stuff" they have. I don't usually buy anything except a Christmas ornament (we try to get one whenever we travel). I am thinking that Nadia will just have to have a few toys. She has managed to save about $175 (thanks to birthday gifts and the tooth fairy!) She will be picking out some of her own things. My plan is to not let her buy anything the first couple of days so she can see what is around. We will be looking for some things for Maile as well. The last time we were at Disney Land we found her a great toy that spun and had lights. It was small and portable. It was perfect for her! As for me-well I just might do something I have never done before!
I have been looking at these dooney bags for awhile...
Have a magical day!







1 comment:
CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment