10 more days!
Tomorrow begins the get serious and get ready! Tomorrow when the kids are at school will begin the gathering and packing in earnest. Oh the fun of it all. I think I have everything in the house. I just need to get it all gathered up and get it packed and hidden out of the way. I still need to wash all of the new t-shirts. Fun fun fun!
Yesterday we set up our Christmas tree and a few other decorations. This house is so tiny we are not putting up much but it looks festive. (Sorry no pics, but the cord for the camera has gone missing again. That means Keith will have to work his magic to get the pictures off of the camera.) As tradition goes, the girls opened their first gift of the season. It was jammies of course. Nadia remembered that she received jammies last year but did not make the connection with traditions. She was mad that she got jammies. It took her about an hour before she decided to put them. I think next year we will have to talk about traditions ahead of time so she will not be so disappointed. She of course wants a toy or something along those lines for her first gift. (The picture of her after she opens her gift is "priceless" so as soon as Keith works his magic I will add it. It's a keeper for sure!)







No comments:
Post a Comment