24 days! (But who is counting?)
I have thought a lot about the food I want to eat at WDW. I have found lists of must eats while at WDW. I have been accused of not liking food by my sisters. I think the reality is I just don't like all the food they like. I am looking forward to eating a few things. I want a turkey leg-in honor of my dad. I remember him eating them at the state fair in Alaska. Everyone raves about how good the turkey legs are at WDW. It must be the pixie dust they sprinkle on them when they are cooking them. I also want a mickey ice cream bar, and a dole whip float. The floats look yummmeee! Pineapple icecream in pineapple juice. What could be better then that? I am sure there will be other things that I can't live without while I am there. There are videos on you-tube dedicated to the food at WDW. YUM! It makes me hungry to watch them.







2 comments:
You also have to get a Mickey Mouse pretzel. My kids love a soft pretzel, one in the shape of a Mickey makes it all the better.
Okay, I'm seriously kicking myself for not trying a Dole whip float when we were at Disneyland last year, try one for you and then eat one for me please!
Post a Comment