DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, November 19, 2011

18...

Only 18 more days! 2.5 weeks!  
I can't believe it.  I remember when there were so many days I couldn't count them! It is time to get some serious planning done.  this week I am going to start collecting stuff to pack.  I need to wash all of the new t-shirts and jammies that we got and most importantly start making our daily schedules.  The plan is to hit the rides pretty heavy in the mornings and when the lines get longer in the afternoon to take it easy, explore the things to look at and the play areas, maybe check out the some of the hotel decorations.  I hear the hotels have fantastic decorations.  I also need to get down to making a grocery list of things to get when we get there, and a list of all of the foods I want to try when we are in the park.  
Well we are at it, here is a shout out to Emily and Tyler.  Happy Birthday you two!
18, 18, 18!!!

No comments: