Oh my wordeee!
Only 11 more days!!
Keith is finally getting excited. He was actually looking at my travel guide and marking the rides he wants to go on. He was also trying to figure out how much comp time he has at work so he can get out early the day we are leaving. It would be nice if he got home early so we could get out of hear a little early and not be arriving in Dallas at midnight!
The three times I have been to Disney Land I have wanted balloons. You know what I really want to do is hold all of those balloons. I am going to ask. I have read if you ask they will let you. I want to hold them all and float off the ground! Wouldn't that be fun? Emily told me that at the night parades they have balloons with lights in them. Now we just might have to get one of those our first night! Maile loves a balloon so we will get her a balloon to have in our room on day one. A blinking one would be so much fun!
I googled these images. They are not mine and they did not say they had a copyright (some images did).







No comments:
Post a Comment