30 days until we arrive (29 days until we leave home). Nadia thinks we are going in February for Maile's birthday. Won't she be surprised! Saturday I ordered the last of the Disney t-shirts for the girls. I found some online at Target that were on sale already and then they were having a buy one get one 1/2 off, plus free shipping. They also had jammies that way, and both girls need jammies. I got Nadia some Disney ones. They didn't have them in Maile's size and Maile sleeps in footie pj's. (That is a whole other post!) I need to order their autograph book and I am thinking about ordering them matching Disney pj's for their Christmas pj's. I better get on that if I am going to do that as our girls get their pj's when we put up the tree.
I have mapped out what parks we are going to what days, made reservations for 2 character meals-princess and mickey and gang. My packing list is complete-I think. I picked up super cheap glow sticks (as low as $0.30) on clearance after Halloween. Both the girls have Disney water bottles, blankets, and suitcases that I got last year on Black Friday for super cheap from the Disney Store.
We crashed my sister's birthday trip and brought out niece Jaci with us. Nadia was 4 months old and we lost her. I know, how do you lose a four month old? SUPER MOM! We found her rather quickly.
Maile loved the rides. The first one she went on was Dumbo and when she got off, she literally tried to climb the gate to get back on. It was pretty darn funny.
This is Nadia when we found her. You can tell she was concerned about the whole ordeal! BTW her grandma made the hat. We got more comments about that hat than you can imagine.







4 comments:
I DO read your blog! I just haven't been checking it very often because, well, it hasn't been updated very often.....;) I will make it part of my daily ritual! Excited for all of you!
XOXOXO
i read your blog...you just kinda quit posting there for a while...kinda like me ha/ha...but i do read it...keep the posts coming...
OMG jaci looks so little WTH happened there - now she's old and married - not possible...just not possible!
I seriously wish I was going to WDW with ya'll...I'm going...some soon day I'm going!
I read your blog too! Sounds like you're pretty much ready for the vacation of a lifetime, you haven't forgotten anything!
I read as well! So post, post, post. And woohoooooo! You're going so soooooon! :)
Post a Comment