29 days and counting!

I went to the library yesterday and got this book. Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark by Ridley Pearson. It is the first book in a series of four. I am only 22 pages into it but I am having fun. 5 kids in the Magic Kingdom at night after it closes. I sure wish I was one of those kids! I'll keep you posted on how I like it.
If you are planning a trip to Disney World (or Land for that matter) I would highly suggest getting The Unofficial Guide to Disney World (or Land).

I have studied this book. I have marked it up from one end to the other. Maile has ripped the front and back cover off the book. I have subscribed to their website (for $8 a year). I have their ap on my phone (free if you subscribe to their web site). When I started disney blog hopping this book and web site was mentioned over and over again. I love it! We will be using their touring plans to help us see and do as much as possible. The first time I read the book I got it from the library. If your library doesn't carry it ask to do a library loan. Our library here is tiny but I can get a lot of stuff on loan from other libraries. So, even if you are just dreaming about a trip to Disney World, start the research. It is so much fun! I started reading the guide books about 4 years ago and now...
ONLY 29 MORE DAYS!!!!!
(Thank you Amazon for the use of your pictures. I hope you don't mind!)







3 comments:
Hey - I'm following your blog now so I can read your Disney countdown! You'll have to share your thoughts on this book when you're done with it. I've never read them, but have been thinking I should check them out.
29 days is super exciting! :) Are you just SO pumped?!?
WHHOOOOOTTT WHOOOOOO
so gunna hide out in your suit case ...
Post a Comment