16 days!
So it was pointed out to me that there are creeps in the world who stalk online to find places to rob while people are out of town. Since so many people follow my blog and I am sure one of you is planning on coming to steal my $30 DVD player, I have a house sitter that will be checking my mail and feeding my BIG black scary dog, and staying at my house while I am gone.
I am so excited I can't contain myself. It is all I can do not to tell Nadia that we are going. I have been accused of being obsessed with this trip. Well, I am. I have waited over 40 years for this trip. Did you know I was born the same year as WDW? Pretty nifty right.
Cora, just for you, rope drop happens at park opening. The employees hole a rope up to keep the crowds where they belong. Depending on the size of the crown they do a variety of things with the rope. Drop it and hope the hoards of people don't trample them. Walk the crowd slowly into the park so it is harder for the hoards of people to trample. And I am sure there are a few other options. I will tell you after I have experienced it a few more times.







1 comment:
Haha! I came back just to check if you had commented back to me and look at that..you spoke to me straight in your post! Woo! Take tons of pictures on your trip! (Then you can have a new profile picture on facebook) ;)
Post a Comment