DIStickers.com Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2011

20...

20 more days!!!!
Oops! I missed a day.  Yesterday was crazy busy and so is today so I missed one.  Today I will not miss.  One thing I want to manage to do is make it to rope drop in each of the 4 parks.  The nice thing about going to WDW in the winter is they open a little later so we won't have to get up at 5 to get there in time.  The time we went to Disney Land and crashed my sister's birthday we made it to rope drop.  It was so much fun and so exciting!  We will be in the parks for 7 days so I figure if we make rope drop at least once for each park that will be pretty dang exciting!  
Tomorrow we will be in the teens for our count down!  
Yippeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is rope drop? when they open up for the day?
ps. how exciting! you're going so soon!