The excitement is building!!!!
12 days!!!
2 weeks from today we will be at the Animal Kingdom. I am really looking forward to AK. I love to see animals and I hear there are lots of little learning things to do. Plus, AK is kind of a "light" day at the parks. Get out a little bit earlier and rest up for the next crazy day.
As today is Black Friday, I scoured the adds looking for a few things. A new camera was high on my list. Plus I was looking for a couple of things still for our trip and of course we had better start thinking about Christmas. It is going to be Disney themed Christmas, and we are keeping it small this year. We are telling Nadia that this trip is our Christmas present to her and Maile so we are only doing stockings and few small other things. Anyway back to Black Friday. Wal-Mart had a camera I might have been willing to fight crowds to some degree for but Keith thought he could do better on-line. Go Keith! He did do better. Same price, a better camera and free shipping. Yippee! It is just a good little point and shoot digital that does video as well. My camera is 7.5 years old and only had 6 mega pixels. I have also been looking for long sleeve solid colored layering tees for the girls to wear under their disney shirts. Wal-mart had those for just under $3. So I ran down there right at 10 when they were opening last night, totally expecting a crowd. OH MY WORD! The place was packed. I walked in. I walked out. The end! So today I went to Wal-Mart at about 1. It was dead. Not a single line at check out. I meandered around and found the tees, a game for Nadia, pj pants for me, one stocking candy for each of us, and a few other odds and ends. The three things that I really wanted on their black Friday deals I got. I do enjoy going out in the crowds if it is not too crazy. I must say the 10pm crowd was way too much. Keith stopped at Target when he went into work. We have been looking for a couple of carry-on suit cases. He found those on their sale list. So now I think we have everything we need to go.
I sure hope so!







No comments:
Post a Comment