My Target order got here! Yippeee! I was looking at Wal-Marts Black Friday adds and they have some disney shirts and jammies. I am hoping I can get some jammies for Maile. I think Nadia has enough. I will look at the shirts and decide when I see them. We really have enough for now. Maybe they will have some in my size. I finished the Kingdom Keepers book. It was an OK read. Not a must read for sure. It was a little on the dark side but not horribly so. Maybe I should write a book set in the Magic Kingdom. That would mean I would have to go there lots of times for "research"! Could that be a tax write off? Hmmm. I will have to think on that one.
23 days!
On a total aside... If your child is a bully or is being bullied do something about it! This comment is not directed at anyone. Just had a conversation with a friend of mine about bullies and made me think about it.







1 comment:
You also need to leave a little room to buy a shirt or two at the park. They have some really cute stuff there you can't get anywhere else. It is over priced but I bought both boys a Jack Skellington sweatshirt for $25 each. I got them big so they'll last 2 winters. So really I spent $12.50 on a sweatshirt for this winter and $12.50 on one for next. And, they LOVE them!
Post a Comment