2 WEEKS!!!!
Two weeks from today and we will be flying out of here!
Last night Keith helped some friends move into their new house. Somehow he managed to lock his keys in the car. Mind you that is something I would typically do, not him. Also mind you, we only have one set of keys to that car because we bought the car used and the key has a micro chip in it and it is somewhere around $100 to get another key made, so we never have. Meanwhile at home, I had decided to keep the girls up a little later than normal. Good thing. I had to bring Keith his breaking and entering "tool" that he made the last time I locked the keys in that car. Never was able to break into the car last night. To dark, to cold, to many people watching, or just losing his skills. So at about 11 we all finally get to bed. At 5:50 this morning Nadia comes in with a stomach ache. Oh ya, we are on school vacation. Of course someone gets sick. That is how we roll around here. About 6:30 Keith heads off and in no time at all has the car unlocked. But, I have to take him back to the car with two kids around 8. Of course as we are getting ready to walk out the door, round 2 hits Nadia. Off we go to get the car, with a bowl for Nadia-which of course got used. Keith headed off to work and we headed home to the couch. So, now we have the stomach bug, and colds out of the way. I sure as heck hope that means that when we head off to WDW we will all be healthy and won't have anyone sick at all! If we do, you just might hear me screaming all the way from Florida. As for Thanksgiving. We were going to Keith's co-workers for lunch, but now... The co-worker has a 2 month old baby and I am not sure they want our germs. So we will play it by ear. Meanwhile I took the turkey out of the freezer. I should probably throw it in some water because we may need it tomorrow. Or, maybe we will just eat pumpkin cheesecake and rolls and call it good.







2 comments:
I plan on eating just pumpkin pie tomorrow. It's the best part of the meal anyway :)
Forget eating the turkey - just eat the pie! The kids will love it and it will be your favorite - no mess no fuss! Happy Thanksgiving - sorry the kids are sick!
Post a Comment