Just in case you lost track,
27 days...
I must be quick this morning. I am helping the kindy moms make costumes for the up and coming Pow Wow from 8-11. After that I am working at the book fair from 11-12. On Thursdays I make photo copies for Nadia's teacher at 2. I think I will just do it at 12 today. School gets out at three. So I have to be quick or I won't get a shower and I can't go be a volunteer looking (and smelling) like this or people will think I am "that" mom. :)
Another thing I really like to do while planning and dreaming about Disney World is blog hopping. The first blog I found was Couponing to Disney. (See my side bar for links to my favorite blogs.) I had started couponing and was looking for couponing blogs and I had disney on the brain so I googled them together. That was the start of my Disney blog hopping. There are hundred of Disney blogs out there. You just have to find the ones that fit your needs. Since I don't want to spend a million $$$ on this trip, several of the blogs I follow have lots of info on how to save money on Disney trips. I also found Disney on Wheels-written by a woman in a wheel chair. Good info for us as we will be pushing a wheel chair through the park. Maile can't walk long distances so we use a wheel chair if we are going to be out and about for any length of time. The super nice thing about our wheel chair is that Nadia thinks the foot rests are for her to ride on and Maile lets her, so our wheel chair doubles as a stroller for Nadia as well. Take a peek at the the blogs I look at and search for some of your own. There are tons out there for every interest.
27 days until Disney World!!!!
One more thing I added to my packing list today is Airborn. I so don't want to get sick while we are at Disney World. Nadia gets motion sick and that will be bad enough if we have to deal with it. We really don't want a cold or the flu or a stomach bug!
One more thing I added to my packing list today is Airborn. I so don't want to get sick while we are at Disney World. Nadia gets motion sick and that will be bad enough if we have to deal with it. We really don't want a cold or the flu or a stomach bug!







1 comment:
WHOO WHOOOOOOOOOO
So excited for you!!
Post a Comment