DIStickers.com Ticker

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

28...

28 days and counting...
Oh my word! I am so excited I can't contain myself!  
I was never a big you tube fan until I found the Disney surprise videos. About two years ago I found the videos and started watching them.  I could watch them for hours! When the WDW commercials for this year started showing on TV I about died because so many of them were from videos that I had watched a million times.  I loved it.  Some of them I love so much they get me all choked up.   So here are links to a couple of my favorites. 
Enjoy!
This first one is kind of long but super cute!
Another long one.  The girl reminds me of Cora at that age. I love her reaction!
LOVE THIS ONE!
This boy is so stinking cute!
This girl seeing Minnie & Mickey for the first time is priceless!
As part of your Disney planning and dreaming, don't for get to look at you tube!  Tons of fun stuff on there!
28 days and I can't wait!!!!
Just for the fun of it here is Nadia's school picture.  Maile was sick on picture day so who knows if we will get one of her this year.
I can't wait to hear her squeal when we tell her we are going to WDW!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Nadia looks so grownup! Are you sending us a print????

Emily R said...

How exciting! 2 jobs for you now. First, update the ammount of money you've saved. People will be to sad to tell you that for $300 you'll only be going for one day. Second, go silent on Nadia. It will really amp up the shock value when you tell her. So fun!!!!