So the jist was we did a little scavenger hunt for her, taking her to 4 locations and then telling her we were going. Once she knew, she was so hyper we could not get her to focus and get out to the car so we could get going. We finally made it on the road and had an uneventful ride to Dallas. (Uneventful is just the way we like it!) When we got to Dallas we stayed at a hotel near the airport. Nadia got several new pairs of jammies for the trip including her new Jessie jammies that she wore that night. She was very excited about them. (I couldn't find any disney jammies in the style Maile wears. She got a couple of pairs that she can lounge in though.)
Monday, December 26, 2011
The Big Reveal!
December 6th finally arrived! The girls went to school and Keith went to work. I stayed home, cleaned house, took out the trash, cleaned the fridge, packed the bags, loaded the car, and gathered up some snacks. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself! We told Nadia that because it had snowed Daddy might get off work early and if he did he would pick her up on his way home. Not 2 minutes after she got home she was asking "What should we do?" That is her favorite question! I can't get the second video to load so you can't see the big reveal but here is part one. I will work on a solution for that. Any ideas? I have no idea what I am doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So cute and so fun! I love her face! I am wishing I would have kept our Disney trip secret from my kids! Oh well - as it gets closer we will start the countdown and that will be exciting!
SO cute!!
Post a Comment