DIStickers.com Ticker

Thursday, December 1, 2011

6 days!

6 DAYS!!!
Our first day in the parks with be at the Magic Kingdom.  Some people suggest saving MK until after you have visited the other parks.  We plan on spending three days at MK and for some reason I feel like we have not really arrived until we visit MK so it will be first. Ask me how I feel about it after the trip.
(Yet another picture I googled. It did not have a copyright.)
I think we will get a balloon or two our first day or two.  Nadia really likes the balloons inside of balloons.  She thinks it is pretty tricky so we will have to get one of those.  Balloons are just fun all the way around!

2 comments:

The Logue Family said...

when I went to Disneyland in the Spring I saw the "push-the-button-light-up-twirly" toys and thought of Maile - you'll have to get her one of those HAHA!

M2 (Melissa) said...

So jealous! We are heading out to Disneyland in spring but I really want to go to DisneyWorld - maybe when M5 is a little older! Have so much fun!