3!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it is almost here. I have been plotting and planning in earnest for about a year and dreaming and wishing for a couple more years. I really wanted to get to Disney World while Nadia is still small enough to believe in fairies and all of that fun stuff. If I had lots of money to burn, I would spend 2 weeks at WDW going to the parks for about 10 days with 4 "down days" mixed in there. Some nights we would stay up late and some days we would get up early. There is so much to see and do, it is not wonder that people go back year after year. As it is we are having to pick and choose what we want to do. I am making most of my choices based on what I think my kids will enjoy the most. There are a few things on my must do list-like tower of terror- that I don't think they will want to do but we will swap kids so we can do it. For the most part we will being doing kids stuff. I found a kids disney journal that someone made online. I printed it off for Nadia to do while we are there. It has pages for how we got there, who went, the hotel room and then a page for each day where she can write what park we went to and what her favorite thing was. I think that will be fun for her to do. I also found a list of all the characters you can get autographs from. The list is from 2006 so there are some missing but there are blank spots to fill them in. There are over 150! I don't even know who 1/4 of them are.
Tomorrow I plan on packing everything except our bathroom stuff and loading it into the trunk of the car before they get home from school. Keith is going to try to be home by about 1 on Tuesday with the girls. Tuesday morning I will decorate the car and pack food for the drive and make sure the house is clean.
Oh what fun it will be!







3 comments:
I'm sure you've read about kids switch tickets right? It's where one parent rides the ride and gets a special ticket to give to the other parent when they get off so the waiting parent doesn't have to wait in line, they can go right in.
We're all going to vicariously enjoy this trip!
Just reading your blog-That rockin' roller coaster is seriously the BEST. Next time you'll have to try it. Your trip looks so fun! :)
Post a Comment