Only 5 days!
So much to do and so little time! Top it off the kids don't go to school on the weekend-imagine that-so I can't do anything that makes it obvious that we are leaving on a trip. The weekend focus is to clean our house! I don't like coming home from a vacation to a mess so that is the weekend plan. Monday I will pack all of our bags, Tuesday I will clean what is messed up again and throw the last minute stuff in the bags. Plus I am decorating the car with disney characters and I am going to get a balloon or two. Then we will be off. Keith is trying to get off work early. If that is the case I want to be out of here before 3 pm that way we are arriving in Dallas at a decent hour. Our flight is in the morning and I don't want a crabby family on the way to the airport.
BTW, I subscribed to touringplans.com. They have a crowd calendar for all the parks as well as a phone ap that lets you know the wait times for all of the major attractions. I was confirming all of our plans for which days at which parks. We were planning on the Magic Kingdom on Saturday and all of a sudden their crowd level is a 9.6 out of 10. Glad I am obsessed because my goal is to avoid and park that is crazy busy so now the plan is
Thursday-Hollywood Studios
Friday-Magic Kingdom
Saturday-Epcot or Animal Kingdom
Sunday-Epcot
Monday-Magic Kingdom
Tuesday-Animal Kingdom
Wednesday-Magic Kingdom
We are participating in two character meals. We are doing one at Epcot with Princesses and we are doing one at Animal Kingdom with Mickey and his friends. So that is the low down for now. So excited and can't wait.







3 comments:
getting SO close :D
SO excited for you! Love watching the countdown!
Happy happy! Take LOTS of pix!
Post a Comment