DIStickers.com Ticker

Monday, December 5, 2011

2

2-2-2-2-2-2 
Can you believe it?
Oh my wordy!  Packing like a mad woman, bags are hidden, and now it is on to cleaning house!  It is snowing here. YUK!  Oh well in just a couple of days I will be in 70 degree weather soaking it up!  Yippeee!  If Maile wasn't in diapers I think we could have done this with just carry-on bags.  You can't just buy diapers for her at Wal-Mart so we are taking a suitcase that is 3/4 full of diapers.  Guess what that means?  On the way home there will be 3/4 of a suit case to put stuff in!  Oh so fun!
Tomorrow is the big reveal.  I need to get that all ready to go as well.  Oh so little time so much to do!
Total aside. 
 I am super tired of cold feet!  If you have slippers you love, please tell me about them!  I want warm ones with soles so I can run out to the mail, prefer washable so when I run out to the mail in the snow or rain... Melissa told me about some at Landsend. They are looking good.  Along with this aside, when I build "my" house, it will have a 3 car garage so I can park in it.  It will also have a real "Alaskan" entry way.  You know the kind with a bench to sit on, a closet for coats, boots, backpacks etc, and a floor that can get wet and easily cleaned.  

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm ready for the post on how the announcment was recieved!

Aimee said...

ummmm.....i before e, except after c. I listened in school, just didn't put it into practice I guess.
RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

Maggie said...

Great fleece-lined boot slippers online at Cabelas..........