TOMORROW!!!
Oh my goodness! I could not sleep at all last night! I am so excited and still have a million things to do. To top it off we are having some weather with threats of a weather day from school. That would be good because we might get out of earlier. But...I have stuff I need to do today that I don't need helpers for-like set up the reveal. I will try to post about it either right after we do it, or tonight. We should have wi-fi tonight. It looks like it will not be a weather day day but man oh man is it cold! It is in the single digits! Brrr. It sure will be nice to get to Florida where it is in the 70's!







1 comment:
If you're on schedule then right now your decorating your car and the kids should be home in 15 minutes!!!!!! I want all the details!
Post a Comment