DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, December 3, 2011

4

4 DAYS!
Last night was our ward Christmas party. As a child that was one of the big events of the holiday season.  My childhood church was one of the buildings with a full gym and a stage that the tables and chairs went under.  I remember helping decorate for the festivities a time or two.  There was always a big dinner and then a show. it seams like every organization in the branch/ward did a number or something.  The grand finale was always Santa. Well to say the least last night was a little different.  Our current church building is tiny.  It does not have a gym. Worst of all the heating is mess to say the least.  We froze through dinner, listened to a couple of numbers and headed out. No santa. :( The good news is, that was our last activity in that building! They are doing an extensive remodel and expansion. Maybe next year it will be warm and there will be room for the "whole 9 yards"!
On the Disney Front, I have about everything done that can be done before Monday.  I can't wait.  I am starting to wonder what I am going to count down to when this is over. Any suggestions?