DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nadia's First Day of School

Nadia is attending PK4 at Light of the World Preschool again.  We just love the school.  This is her third year there and we have nothing but good to say about it! She was so excited the first day of school she could hardly stand it.  She didn't sleep well the night before, she had a hard time falling asleep, and she couldn't eat breakfast because of all of the excitement.  I was worried that by 10 she would be in rare form and the teacher would be calling me! 
 Sitting on the porch.  She picked out her own shoes and socks.  I love fun socks!  These are the shoes that she lost one of the day she got her cast off.  So glad I went back and got it!
 In front of her school.  She was so busy looking for friends that she would not look at me!
 Still looking for friends!
 So excited!
The two of us.
I should have taken pictures when I picked her.  She was SOOOO tired and thirsty. She had a wonderful day.  Nadia loves to go to school, to learn, and to play with all of her friends.  This school has a private kindergarten as well.  We are thinking about it for next year if we are still here.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Cute! I can still remember the thrill of the first day of school: new clothes, seeing friends again, and on my desk were brand new crayons. I can still smell them! Mmmmmmm........and the taste of library paste ;)

The Logue Family said...

I am SOOOO glad you are posting again!!!!
I love hearing about your family and seeing the pictures and all the going ons.