There was a bbq, pictures, lipstick, and hats! We spent one night there then headed down to Bunkerville for one more night. When we arrived in Bunkerville we noticed Nadia's face was starting to swell from a bug bite, then she junped into Keith's foot on the trampoline. She looks like she got into a browl! The pictures do not do it justice!
When we were done with the view Keith had to push her back and of course Nadia wanted to ride too. He about died by the time we got back! Then off we headed for the remainder of our 20+ hour drive.
Here are some random pictures of Maile from the trip. She tends to hide from the camera so I wanted to give her her own spot. I love the one with Jaci. Jaci was always taking care of Maile when she was little. It is so good to see them together again.There were many challenges on this long adventure. There was so much fun it made every challenge worth it. I loved seeing my kids playing with all of their cousins. Nadia had so much fun running around like I wild girl. It was fun to see everyone. It was crazy adventure with not nearly enough sleep. I am already planninf for next summer, but I swear my kids will get to bed earlier!







6 comments:
Thanks for sharing your vacation. It looks like you had a great time with you family and friends. Good luck to Keith on the bar! Oh by the way, Grandma is Becky Bartle, in case you're wondering.
I was wondering!
WOW I can't believe you got your vacation posted this quick...I am still waiting for the graduation stuff...ha-ha
What a whirlwind trip, but absolutely fun times and memories!
Your blog is so cute! I love seeing the pictures from your trip. Someday you'll have to show me how you do your pictures in a group like that. My blog is so kindergarten, I don't know how to do anything!
Looks like you need a vacation from your vacation! I thought my July was crazy--it doesn't even compare to yours! It was good to see you on your whirlwind of a trip.
You looked like you had soooo much fun all summer.
Post a Comment