This is Maile with Ms. Beth and Ms. Kelly on the second day of school. Ms. Beth is the best. I am hopeful that we are going to have a wonderful year! Ms. Beth taught Maile's summer school class so we had a chance to meet her over the summer. It was nice to have that chance to get to know her before school started. It made the first day of school so much easier. I am always worried that the teacher won't be able to feed Maile or something, but this year I knew that all would be well!
This is maile relaxing after her first week of school. Ahhhh!
I think we need a bigger pool. What do you think? The big green plant that is taking over is my loofah plant. If you look close you can see a loofah in the middle of it.
Nadia is attending Light of the World again this year. She loved it so much last year we decided to do it again. She was very sad that Maile and I both started school a week before she did. She was counting down the days until school started. The first morning of school when I woke her up, I think she was a little nervous, but I reminded her that her friend Jenna would be there. After that she was ready to go!
This is Nadia's teacher Mrs. Cantu. So far Nadia loves her class. More than anything, I think Nadia loves being with other kids.







7 comments:
YEAH FOR THE HOUSTON'S...
I am so glad you posted...I miss you guys...
I am going to try and do a LLLOOONNNNGGGG post tonight...we'll see if I can do it...lol...
The girls look so cute! Thanks for keeping us in the loop so we don't feel quite so far away. XOXOXO
I love Maile's picture in the pool, she deserves to relax after a long day at school. It always seems that Nadia has a smile on her face, glad she loves school!
Back to school and the girls are so cute! I am glad everyone is settled - I wondered what was the plan this year for you! Hang in there and have a great year!
Cute girls!! I am famous for forgetting my camera too!! It is always nice to get back into a schedule...though I do enjoy the relaxing days of summer. Glad all is well with all of you.
Very cute! At least you have some pictures. I always forget to take a picture of my kids on the first day of school. I'm too busy trying to get them out the door on time.
Hey Texans!!! Love your blog!!! It was good to see ya all for the short time that i did in november!!The girls are so cute and getting sooooo big...
Keithit was good to see you at christmas even though it wasnt the best way to have you come visit...anyway LOVE YOU ALL BERRY MUCH!!
Post a Comment