The Christmas decrations were put up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. That is our tradition. It gives us Black Friday to go shopping if we want, or just to recover from Thanksgiving. Saturday we get the house all cleaned up and bring out the boxes. We went simple this year. The tree, stockings, the kids Nativity, and a couple other small things. Sometimes it can be exhausting keeping Maile out of everything and I just didn't feel like doing battle for a month. Funny though, she has left everything alone this year and I probably could have gotten it all out. The night we put up our tree the kids get their first gift-jammies of course.
Nadia was so excited to open a gift, but once she figured out it was jammies she wasn't nearly as excited. She is young enough she hasn't figured out that she always gets jammies the night we put up the tree. She does like her jammies and actually wears them. Last year the ones she got didn't impress her and she only wore them once and took them off in te middle of the night. This year I decided not to get matching so that both girls would wear the ones that I got them.
Nadia "helped" Maile open her jammies as well. You can see how excited Maile is about the whole ordeal.
On to the the next bit of happening...
Nadia's class had "u"nusual day. She didn't want to wear anything unusual so
I did her hair for her. It turned out super cute.







1 comment:
You're girls are growing up fast!
I love Nadia's 'un'usual hairdo.
Post a Comment