DIStickers.com Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today would have been my Dad's 81st birthday.  I was very blessed to have a good dad.  We all miss him tons! As I was looking for pictures I realized my dad died before digital camera were in widespread use so these are the only two pictures I have of him on my computer and to say the least they are not the best copies.  My dad was the most laid back person I have ever known.  I can only think of two times in my life that he was mad.  He loved to cook, and made lots of yummee things.  I sure wish I had paid attention.  His fried chicken was the best there is.  He loved to fish and hunt.  He loved being with his "gang".  Life is never long enough!  I love you dad!
Ahhh! Another picture. This is my dad doing what he loves best, cooking for the gang!

3 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Love the post - he sounds like a terrific man! He & your mom raised you right? Happy Birthday!

Julie said...

Love it Megan, the pics are great!

Maggie said...

Wish I could have known your dad! I love your mom, and they must have been a wonderful couple to have raised such a great family.