
On 9/30 at 8:04 a.m. Nadia turns three years old. Here is a quick trip down memory lane.
The day Nadia was born.
Nadia at 1.
At 2.
And now at the big 3!
Three things we love about Nadia.
1. The funny things she says.
2. Her kisses.
3. How she cares for her sister.
Three things Nadia has taught us.
1. Patience
2. To be young again.
3. Square blocks hurt your feet.
Three things Nadia has done this year.
1. First trip to Sea World.
2. Started pre-school.
3. Made it through church services without needing to leave.
Three interesting things about Nadia.
1. She did not cut her teeth in the right order.
2. She loves broccoli and hates carrots
3. She has her daddy's mouth!
Three things Nadia says.
1. WOW! That's a great story.
2. Thanks
3. No.
A big slide show of some of Nadia's best moments.










8 comments:
I so love her! I wish we lived closer so we could raise our girls together...even though mine are older, they would absolutely adore your girls!
Happy Birthday Nadia! I love the slide show - that was fun to see her!
Happy Birthday Nadia!!
I love the pic of Maile holding Nadia as a baby. The look on Maile's face is priceless!!
HA-HA seeing Maile's face when she was holding Nadia in the hospital brought me back like it was yesterday - do you remember as soon as the camera snapped...she pushed her away...LOL
Well Miss Nadia - I MISS you so much and love you even more...your Auntie has procrastinated...as your b-day gift has been sitting on my entertainment center for nearly a month...but Mean Gene mailed it out this morning shaking his head at me...
I am glad you are a part of our life...I can't even imagine life without you...you make us smile and laugh...'that was fun'
Here is hoping you have the BEST birthday ever! You are growing up way too fast...
We love you,
Aunt Julie and Mean Gene
Wow Megan, you may not get your scrapbooks done, but your blog is sure great! Love the video footage...that little girl is going to be a model someday with her wide eyes and that great mouth of hers! Happy birthday Nadia! You're growing up too fast! (but then again, aren't they all?!)
Nadia,
Maggie loves you forever!!!! I wish I could beam myself down there to play with you and Maile.[Oh, and I'd like to see your parents too :-)] The first time I saw you I thought, "This is what Keith would have looked like, if he'd been a girl!" You have been a special blessing to all our family, our ray of sunshine. Or thundercloud, when the fit strikes, so to speak. But you do both very well.
XOXOXO
Happy birthday Nadia! I'm pretty sure, next time they're given the chance, Gavin and Nadia could whip up some trouble together in no time!
Happy Birthday Nadia...I miss you guys so much...if i could i would hop on a plane right now to go see you guys..give nadia a hug from her favorite cousin lol
lots of love,
Jaci Kaye
Post a Comment