DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The storm has passed.

There storm has passed with no great pictures. We got a little rain an some breezes but nothing photo worthy. I should be happy about that but I was looking forward to a good storm. At least the grass got a good soaking and Keith won't have to worry about watering for a bit. My back is hurting and I am wondering if it is the weather or old age. The best thing about the hurricane was that Keith's class got out 7 hours early today and I got to take a nap!!

4 comments:

The Logue Family said...

yeah! Glad the storm didn't cause ya'll too much trouble.

Maggie said...

Were you all hunkered down in the bathtub, just in case? I think I would have been. I was holding my breath all weekend, wondering what would happen to you guys.
XOXOXO

Shelia said...

OMGosh, I have looked and looked for you! I am not sure how I lost your email, but totally did! I'm so lucky you found me!!

Funny... I just got an email from Ty last month and was so tickled to hear from him. He and his fam have a blog too: http://www.theruddells.blogspot.com/

Too crazy to see him with 4 boys! Love it! They're doing good and he's a full-fledged chiropractor who is full of advice for me if I'm marathon training!

Also.. did you hear that Troy married Kristi Maughan? So weird. I guess they hooked up sometime last year and got married this summer before their 20th. Speaking of, are you going to be coming up for the 20th next summer? I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can come up, even if it's just for the weekend!

Email me: akmom2four@yahoo.com

Love ya!

Malie said...

We're so glad you guys were okay.