DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

OOPS!

Keith is always giving me a hard time about my driving abilities. This is all I have to say!





I guess that is still less damage than I have managed to inflict on our cars since married life began.

7 comments:

Bsblgrl said...

at least no one was hurt!! except maybe his ego...

The Logue Family said...

he has quite a ways to go to catch up with you in vehicle damage - LOL - I am grateful no one was injured...
Sure wish you lived closer...
xo

The Houston Family said...

Sure wish I lived closer too!

Maggie said...

You guys are making my hair turn gray [right through Miss Clairol's best]! With all the driving in traffic you do, thank Heaven you have all been so fortunate. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!
I miss you guys.
XOXOXOXO

Shelia said...

You'd think learning to drive in that station wagon would have taught you well!!!

I miss that thing. What fun we had running it out of gas... over and over! You'd think we'd learn... but we were poor, so what could we do?

Keith... buy her one of those old tank style station wagons... at least they're tough enough to handle her mishaps without much damage!!!

Aimee said...

OUCH!!! I love Keith's posing abilities--if the lawyer thing doesn't work out maybe he could get on with The Price Is Right!

The Houston Family said...

Keith wrecked the car, not me!!