I keep trying to convince myself that fall is here. The weather has been beautiful. Perfect! Today I took the girls to a pumpkin patch. We met up with some of the girls' cousins, and had wonderful time.

On a side note, let me just say that I am sooooo thankful to be married to a man that is handy! As we were getting ready to leave to the pumpkin patch I noticed a wet spot on the floor. We have a small water leak. UGH! I can only imagine what it would cost to fix if Keith couldn't do it. So rather than heading off to the library as planned, Keith was fixing a pipe. Pipe is now fixed, Keith is now at the library, and when he gets home and all of the glue and whatever else is dry, I am sure he will be putting everything back together again. Go Keith! One more reason to keep ya around!







8 comments:
glad he was able to fix the pipe - that could've been a huge bummer!
The kids look so cute in the pumpkin patch!
really? you don't need a man to fix a pipe! i fixed my toilet today all by myself. sort of. dad was on the phone... so yeah, i guess you'd better keep Keith around. and btw, if you can get through life without ever removing a toilet from it's hole in the ground, i suggest it!
i'm glad y'all had fun with the pumpkins!!
Yeah for fall! My favorite time of year! I am glad to see they have good pumpkin patches down south!
Oh, keith has removed toilets for us too. His prandpa was a plumber, I guess her learned a thing or two from him. Really Keith can fix about anything, and if he can't he gets on the internet and looks it up. I just get mad, so I had better keep him.
CUTE pix! I love Autumn, too, just not the winter that inevitably follows it. And......thank Heaven for husbands! Mark has been gone to Montana, then North Carolina, so I've been left to my own devices. Our water pressure was getting lower and lower, so I decided I better change the water filter. I COULD NOT get the canister off to replace the filter, so 3 days in a row I hunkered under the bathtub faucet for a "shower", since there was not enough pressure to get water up to the shower head [the water would have been ice cold by the time the tub filled, should I have decided to run a bath]. Last night I got thinking, and I believe I have been twisting the canister the wrong way. Oops.
I love the bottom left picture of Nadia--she looks so grown up!!!
I can imagine Fall in Texas isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Ooh, I miss the fall. I miss the pumpkin patches and all that fun stuff.
Wow the girls look so grown up and have such long hair. Glad you are able to enjoy this year a bit more than last and get out and have some fun...gotta run and catch my kittens!
Post a Comment