...none of us knew what we were doing when it came to blogging.
So I have decided since I have the summer "off" I would give the whole blogging thing a try. I love to go look at some of my friends blogs to see what they are doing. I know all about their lives and yet they don't have any idea what I am up to. See peek away and I will see if I can keep up with this. I sure this will all be plain to start with but I will try to make it cute before to long.
Maile started summer school yesterday. She really enjoys the routine of being in school. She has a wonderful teacher for the summer. She only goes four half days a week but it is nice for her to get out of the house and have an adventure every day.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
How exciting...finally a Texas/Houston blog.....YEAH!!!! It'll be great to see the going on's of your family and see up-to-date pix...miss you guys tons...
Good going, M! Can't wait to see what you come up with, you're always creative. Give everyone hugs!
XOXOXO
Yeah! I am excited to check and see you guys! Your girls are so cute and so grown-up. I love it!
Good for you, Megan! You're so awesome. I see these blogs all the time, but I have no clue how to set one up, and I think this particular want will have to wait a couple of months before it gets done. It's great seeing the girlies in their everyday settings. I especially like Nadia in the doghouse. What a metaphor for life, huh?
I tried to post this comment before, but... I didn't have an account and then the old message disappeared, so I'm retyping it. Hopefully, you don't get a billion of the same message from me!
Love you guys,
M
Hi Megan--
You have a great start on a blog. Wow I can't believe Maile and Nadia. Seems like yesterday that Nadia was just a rocka baby. I keep up with what you are up to behind your back. Juls keeps me up on things. She is really looking forward to the trip to the big "T" this summer. Keep up on the blog... it is addicting!
Hugs,
--Shirley
Wow, only one week out and see how productive you are! Mailie is getting so big, with long hair, and she's so SKINNY! That must be the Brown genes. And Nadi (notice no "a" there) finally has some hair! Very cute...
m you did a very good job! it's very cute. you'll have to show me how to do this when you come in a few weeks. you'd think my husband who does computers for a living could show me! oh well, i'll just wait for you
I'm glad you started a blog. I started one too but I haven't done anything since I started it. Actually Heidi started it for me and I don't know how to add anything yet. She's going to show me how to do it soon. Then if you want I'll set you up on it. My internet name is Dubey, short for Duane and Becky. So now you'll know who Dubey is. Chat with you later.
Post a Comment