Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Another Beating
So... I went back to get beat up again. I don't look nearly as dramatic so I won't post a picture. I will say this though, if you have ever thought of trying accupuncture you should give it a whirl. My neck is feeling much better with the bulk of the muscle tension released. You may say take a muscle relaxer. I have tried that and it just keeps coming back. I decided that I really wanted to get to the root of the problem rather than but a bandaid on it. I think this is helping. We will see how it goes. Go get some needles put in you, it will cure what ails you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
FINALLY you listen to me and see how it works! I must agree that acupuncture fixes WHATEVER ails you. It's better than any doctor I've ever been to!
Post a Comment