DIStickers.com Ticker

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ya, ya, ya-I haven't had much to say and taken even less pictures...

It has been a busy summer with TONS of time at the pool and lots of dreaming about Disney World.  So here are just a few things to note.

1. Maile is finally back in PT and OT and still trying to get speech scheduled.
2. Maile had cardiology yesterday and her heart still looks perfect.
3. Maile can now float on her back and today at the pool she started going face down and getting up and flinging her hair everywhere. Followed of course by a giggle.
4. Nadia got to be rescued by the life guard.  Nadia was mortified!  Oh well maybe she won't get in over head next time. :)
5. Yesterday Nadia went to the park (there was lightning and it actually cooled down to 79 degrees) with the babysitter while we were at cardiology.  After going down the slide and rubbing the skin off her elbow she stated "Friction hurts!"  Oh the things she says!

On the Disney front-we have booked our hotel starting December 8.We will hit the park on the 9th for 7 days of Disney bliss and crazy!  I got a pin code for 25% off our hotel-WOOT-WOOT!  If you are planning a disney vacation of any sort be sure to order the vacation planning DVD and put in the expected travel dates.  I am pretty sure that is how we got the pin code.  Also I would recommend  using a travel agent.  We are using mouse unlimited.  It cost us nothing but it has been oh so handy.  They have helped with info for Maile, made all of our reservations for hotels and character meals, and put in our pin # for our discounts.  They also keep us posted if a new deal shows up that will save us $$.  We have never actually talked to them it has all been via email.  I am so excited for our Disney World trip.  I love to get on You Tube and watch disney surprise videos.  I am trying to figure out how to tell Nadia when we are going.  She knows we are going but she thinks we are going for Maile's birthday.  We are going to tell her when we are going the Saturday before we go.  I will do a post about that for sure!   I really need to get a new camera before we go.  Really I need to get ours out in a more handy place.  I really should take it to the pool next week.  Only three more days of swimming until school starts. :(

Speaking of school, both of my girls will be in school full time this year.  What will I do... Ahhhh!  Read, clean my house, workout, take a nap, relax, heck maybe I will even cook dinner-don't get your hopes up though!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

So excited for you guys! You're going to have a wonderful time full of happy memories. Love you all! XOXOXO

Aimee said...

Friction?!?! You should really get Nadia's IZ tested, she's a genious!

Aimee said...

IQ not IZ, although I'd be curious what an IZ is and if you could get it tested.

The Logue Family said...

I didnt even see you posted this - "friction hurts" HAHAHAHAHA 6 going on 40