DIStickers.com Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

Moved!

We are finally all living under one roof! It has been over five years in the planning but Keith is finally done with school, employed, house is sold, and we are all living together as a family.  For the first time in our married life will we be able to sit down and have dinner together like a "normal" family.  First of all we need to find the table!  Actually the table is in the dining room but you know what I am saying.  We are under a pile of boxes and trying to figure out what to do with them.  We moved from an almost 1900 square foot house into 1200 square feet.  We went from 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and living area plus a loft to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and one small living room.  Needless to say a ton of our stuff will have to live in the garage (or the dump) until we buy a house.  I don't even care!  I am just thankful to be living under one roof and planning my Disney World trip.  We attended our new ward yesterday and got invited to the RS Presidents house for dinner with the missionaries as well.  She has an 18 year old daughter that is looking for a job and she just might be our nannie for Maile until she heads off to BYU-Hawaii in July.  Tonight we are going to the Bishops house for dinner.  I am not sure that is a wise thing-we might end up with jobs before the night is over.  I can't complain though, my last calling was librarian.  That is the easiest job ever! Tomorrow I have got to get Maile registered for school.  She is starting to go stir crazy!  Nadia is too, but she will have to wait until the fall.  Nadia's primary class is huge.  I think there must have been 12 or 13 kids in there and most of them were boys!  She loved it though and was happy with her class.  She has been whining for days about missing her old primary friends.  Anyway, we are moved and slowly digging ourselves out from under the boxes.  Keith goes back to work tomorrow and it is trial week for him, so I am on my own unpacking from now until the weekend.

2 comments:

The Logue Family said...

so glad ya'll are in the same household now.

Maggie said...

SOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys! It sounds like you're in a wonderful Ward, too. Ours has an awful RS president.