November was a big month for us! First of all, we hired a new photographer, Miss Nadia! Don't you think she does a wonderful job!

Keith got his bar results back and he passed. We traveld to Austin for him to be sworn in. Nadia also discovered more of her artistic talents. I thought the red eye went well with the art work! She also put a game of hop scotch on our living room carpet and decorated a wall and the wood floor at Papa and Grandma Michele's house (thank goodness it was a crayola marker and came off!).

The day we returned from Austin we made the crazy decision that on Friday after I got off work we would load into the car and drive 21 hours to Vegas to be there for Papa's birthday. It was a long haul!. We were only there for two days and then we turned around and headed home. We were sure glad we went for the party and boy was he surprised to see us! (Everyone else knew we were coming but Grandma decided to surprise him.)
4 comments:
Congrats to Keith! We are so glad that he is done!! The road trip sounds fun! I can't believe your baby is 4!! They are both so cute!
Congrats to Keith!
That was funny about Nadia hiding behind the couch coloring the wall and couch - glad it came off though - that would've been horrible! ha-ha good times!
Thanks for the updates! I love Nadia's Halloween costume and her own creativity drawn all over her body, what a cutie!
YES! Updates! I love keeping up with your family and hearing the funny, the exciting, and the whatever of your lives. Love ya all! XOXOXO
Post a Comment