DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July. I love the 4th. I love the memories of my childhood 4ths at Bill and Judy Thomas' house. I remember watching my mom water ski on that freezing cold lake with all of her clothes on, swinging on the huge swing set, and eating lots of food. I remember spending the 4th with my family and the Robinsons in Utah and my dad cooking enough food to feed a ward and not a family. I remember the 4th in Hawaii watching the fireworks going off over the ocean. Today we are going to go grill with a friend of Keith's from school. I hope we don't all melt in the heat! Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

The Logue Family said...

happy 4th to ya'll down there too...
missed ya at the water fights in B-ville last night...it was GRAND!
see ya in a week :D