I have just been tagged by Cassie.
The rules:
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people.

This was January of 06. Maile was almost 4 and Nadia was 3+ months old. My friend Amy Keith came to visit and brought Maile and Nadia matching outfits. For some reason they reminded me of the girl in The Cat in the Hat movie, but I loved them. I have saved Nadia's outfit in her little box and Nadia now wears Maile's outfit. I loved the little matching socks. Anyone who knows me knows that I have some crazy thing with socks. I like fun socks! That week or ten days that Amy was there was also the week that Maile finally started walking. Amy captured it on video and we took Nadia in to her Dr's appointment. I showed the video to the pediatrician (an older man with kids my age). He got tears in his eyes and told me it was the best thing he had seen all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment