DIStickers.com Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twilight

Everyone and their pet dog has read the Twilight series and I had not. I was feeling a little peer pressure so I thought I had better jump in and get some reading done. I am on book three right now. Yes, thus far they have been enjoyable reading material (No Harry Potter but). My big problem is, everyone is in love with Edward. How can all of you be in love with Edward when he is so cold? The thought of being in love with someone that cold is just way more than I can handle. If I were Bella, I would (for sure)dump Edward and run right on over to Jacob and never look back. He is soft and hot. Just think, my feet would never be cold again at night!

Not my typical post but I just had to get that off my chest. School is back in session for all of us, so not many fun things going on around here. Keith and the girls have tomorrow off, but I have staff development. Doesn't that sound like fun.

4 comments:

Bsblgrl said...

neither i, nor george, have read twilight though i started the first chapter. someday i'll finish. i'll probably agree with you. and i know it won't be as good as Harry!!

M2 (Melissa) said...

I am totally with you!! I read the books and could not get into the Edward thing. I was for Jacob - I think he got a raw deal. I also thought Bella was a tad whiny! Not bad books but I was not the fan everyone else was. I much prefer Harry Potter books too!

Maggie said...

Harry rules!

Alice Johnson said...

I finally figured out why I couldn't leave a comment!! I am such a dork.
oh ya I'm a Jacob fan too!