DIStickers.com Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Zoo Trip

We thought we would take the girls to the zoo today. It was nice and warm out and they have been stuck in the house sick all week. We headed off and had a wonderful time for about an hour. Got a couple of cute pics and then... Nadia had a melt down. We diecided it was time to leave! Didn't get any pictures of that!

This is nadia asleep on the way home, still with a very sad look on her face. Every know and then she would let out a big cry without opening her eyes. So sad.

Maile is starting to get what Nadia is recovering from. Maile NEVER takes naps. Keith gave her a bath this evening thing that it would help her feel a little more comfortable. This is what she did right after her bath. Poor baby is so tired!

4 comments:

Hope said...

that is too cute. poor moo. i can't get over how big nadia is! the pics are great.

M2 (Melissa) said...

So sad! I always feel bad when my kids are sick. So cute in the same time so sad - Nadia with the sad face!

Malie said...

I love the zoo. Maybe I will go this week with my kids. Sorry you have sick kids. That's always a bummer. Hope they get better soon.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

You have beatiful girls. I appreciate your encouragement the last few weeks...and you don't even know me. This is a new road we are heading down, many unknowns. I would love to talk to you sometime. I realize the spectrum is wide but it may be nice just to talk to someone who knows how I feel. If you want to e-mail me your # if you wouldn't mind talking. Here it is: sariahjean@comcast.net

Thanks again,

Sariah(Conner's Mom)