DIStickers.com Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Nine years! WOW! In same ways it seems like we have always been together and in other ways it seems like just yesterday!



Not our best wedding picture, but I like the crane in the background. Some day I am going to tell my grandchildren that I got married while the were finishing the temple. OK not really but it is still part of history. They were building the underground parking garage and that is what the crane is from.


Nine things I love about Keith…
1. He is a wonderful dad.
2. He has good work ethics.
3. He doesn’t complain.
4. He can do braids in little girls hair.
5. He can fix anything, and I mean anything!
6. He likes to read.
7. He puts the toilet seat down.
8. He helps with the housework.
9. And last but not least, he is almost done with school.

6 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Congratulations!! I love the cranes. My dad was a crane operator in SLC when I was a kid.

Bsblgrl said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Just think how exciting next year's TEN year will be...since he'll be a graduate :)

Maggie said...

What a beautiful day it was too! You two are such a great example of true partnership and love; I'm so proud of you!
XOXOXO

The Logue Family said...

amen to mom's comment - great examples!
Love ya both!

Hope said...

that's so nice of you to list 9 things you love about him...hmmm, i'd have to think of 13...that might take a while. congrats on 9 years.

Malie said...

Oh, Congratulations Megan on nine years! Doesn't it seem like time flies. I had to look twice to check that that was a crane in the background. LOL