DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been looking at everyone's blogs today and decided that over Christmas vacation I really should try to figure out how to make mine cute. We had a nice Thanksgiving. We went to my brother's house. It was a small gathering, but at least it was a gathering. Nadia loved playing with Josh. He entertained her forever! When we got in the car to go home, she was out within 2 minutes. Spent some time thinking about the things I am thankful for. My family is highest on my list. What would we do without sisters? OK brothers too. Thainking about all that I am thankful for and missing a big gathering I decided that when Keith is done with school I am getting a job with an airlines. I so want to be able to go "home" for everything. (Isn't it funny, home is where the heart is! I have never lived in Utah but that is where I want to be because that is where the family is gathered.) Next there are my friends. None of my really good friends live here, so see I really do need that airlines job! Well Thanksgiving is over and we are headed into Christmas. We put the tree up and Nadia has already pulled it down once. CRASH! "Uh oh! I am sorry mommy, it's broke." how many ornaments will we have left by December 25?

5 comments:

Ambie said...

oh Margaret I miss all of my Utah cousins even my Utah cousins who live in Texas. Someday we will Christmas in Utah when my kids are all down in college.

Maggie said...

We miss all of you!!! [weeping, throwing self on floor] We hope to be down for graduation, though.
XOXOXOXO

Rachel said...

Hey Megan. Check out this woman's blog. Her little boy was born with a bunch of heart problems and they found out he has Di George Syndrome. They are staying at the Ronald McDonald house, and I thought of you. I actually commented on her blog and told her to look at your blog and contact you if she wanted to. I didn't think you'd mind. She is also a member of the church.

Rachel said...

Sorry the blog address is finchouse.blogspot.com.

Malie said...

Two words megan "shatterproof ornaments" LOL. Yes, I do know what you mean about being near family. Also, you do need a plane to come see me.