Because Nadia was 10 months old when we moved to Texas she has never had a birthday party with her cousins. Well, she made up for it this year! In mid September we were going to Utah for Cora's wedding I decided to have a party for her while we were there. I enlisted the help of my sisters or it never would have happened. Thanks sisters. You made her day!
Nadia wanted two things for her birthday-balloons and a pinata. When we were in Utah in June and attended the baby shower, Tracy got the cutest balloons. Tracy took Nadia to get some for her birthday.
Nadia loved them so much. She brought the flower one home with us.
Birthday party dinner. Pizza, fruit, and vegi's. Yum and easy!
A back scratcher. I know, odd but that is what she wanted. This summer she got a rash on her back that was so itchy she wanted a scratcher.
Grandma got her a pinata. It was soooo cute and the kids smashed it!
Kids bagging up the loot! We were going to do this outside but it was pouring down rain!
Last but not least the cake. One of the twinners helped blow out the candles. I was a little worried about how Nadia would respond. She was so sweet! She told him thank you for helping. Every one laughed! Nadia can be a bit fiesty but it was nice to see her sweet side.
This is us driving to Nevada for the wedding reception and party number 2. Papa and Grandma Michele did a little party for her on Sunday. Grandma Michele had a cupcake book and she let Nadia pick out which ones she wanted. Nadia picked out monkeys. Her and Grandma made them together. It was so stinking sweet. That was a highlight for Nadia. This is how we drove from SLC to Mesquite and then the 15 hours from Mesquite to Texas. Every now and then Minnie would fall on Maile and she would complain about it. Kind of funny. What a crazy trip but it was worth it!







3 comments:
AWWW Love it - and miss you all already :)
Holy smokes your girls are getting big! If I could have balloons like Nadia did maybe I'd look a little more forward to my birthday!
SO FUN!!
Post a Comment