Thursday, March 24, 2011
Sooo....
I am afraid to make an announcement because I fear I will jinks it but I think we sold our house! We put it back on the market on the 9th and a contract was signed yesterday. They want to close right before Easter. I am super happy! My only sadness is that Nadia is going to miss the last month at her pre-school that we have loved for three years (and of course the friends we will be leaving behind). But, I am so glad that this crazy chapter of our life might actually be coming to an end! So that is my big announcement and I am crossing my fingers that all goes smoothly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Woo, woo, woo, woo, wooooooo!!!!! :)Congratulations!!!!! :D
Congrats Megan! We'll miss you guys, but I'm so happy you will all be living together again!
Wow! Big changes! I hope you and Keith will still like each other on a daily basis. :)
That's such great news!! Congrats!
YEAH!!! I am so glad you will be able to be together again!
Post a Comment