Today I went on a field trip with Nadia's class. It was the first time in a very long time that I have been on a field trip and not been in charge. Ahhhhhh! It was very enjoyable. We went to an apple orchard. They had apples, but the also had a few other things growing like cotton, bird house gourds, and loofahs. It was fun for Nadia to see the loofahs and the bird house gourds there because we are growing some at home right now. As a matter of fact the are taking over a corner of our yard!
This is Nadia and the gang coming out of the "worm tunnel". It is made out of loofah plants.
Nadia admiring her apple that she got to pick.
Eating her apple with her BFF Jenna.
Class picture. They put all of the short kids in the back and the tall ones in the front. Notice she is the only girl in the front. She is going to be tall, for sure!
I am so thankful that I finally get to be at home with my girls. I am so glad that I am getting the chance to participate in their activities and spend more time with them!







3 comments:
Love it love it love it! I love field trips that I am not in charge of! It looks so warm there - our apple orchard trips are with sweatshirts for sure!
Yeah Mommy girl! How fun for you, it's been a long time in coming.
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment