Oh that I can be half as healthy and energetic as my mom when I am her age. I got my love of napping from my mom. When I was a freshman in high school my mom was asked to teach seminary and she had her choice of a couple of classes. She chose to teach my class. Little did she know how "enjoyable" I would make that experience!
Maggie (Keith's mom) got the pleasure of planning 99% of my wedding. A little unorthadox I know! I was working on my masters degree, my father had recently passed away, and all I wanted to do was get it over with. I am not a girlie girl and I really didn't care! She would ask my questions like "What colors do you want?" My reply would be something like "My dress is white so anything will go with that." The fact that she didn't kill me before it was all over is a credit to her!
Grandma Michele is the most like my Grandma of all my kids grandma (only 50 years younger)! Everytime we are at her house there is some yummeee homemade treat around. She never misses the chance to send our kids a goodie bag for a holiday and of course I partake of it too!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life! I can't wait to see these three mothers on Thursday!!! (Grandma's bring your camera face because I really need some new pictures of you with my kids!!)







4 comments:
And a very happy mothers day to you - you are a TERRIFIC - ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS mom and I am so glad you are my sister!
Love ya,
j
That would be way fun if you come! And you will have all the time you'd like with me and my camera :).
You are a great example of motherhood, and I love you very much! And...I will gladly bring my face and all my other parts!! We are excited!!
XOXOXO
Happy Mother's Day to you! :) E-mail me (winzenz@netzero.com) if you still want pics this weekend and let me know when.
Post a Comment