DIStickers.com Ticker

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 year old quote of the week!

I know I need to get my Easter pictures up etc. but I wanted to put this quote up before I forget it.

Nadia: Uh Oh! Time to go kaka (Yes, she stays home with her dad and has learned her vocabulary from him!)
Mom: Hurry go in the bathroom, no kaka in your big girl panties. (so I reinforce the dad's vocabulary)
Nadia: (After sitting on the toilet and peeing) "No! No pee! Try again butt!" followed by her success.

Ahh the fun of living with three year olds. On a side note, if you wait until a child is 3.5 to potty train, it only takes two days and they are done. After about 5 days Nadia decided she would not wear a diaper to bed and I was too tired to fight with her. She has not wet the bed since. Go Nadia! No more diapers.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Our Spanish patients all use the word "caca", so actually Nadia is bilingual!
XOXOXO

M2 (Melissa) said...

Congrats on the diaper free life! I look forward to that but I am not seeing the end anytime soon!

The Logue Family said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
OH MY WORD ~ Miss Nadia ~
You are SOOO Funny!
Can't wait to see you all - less than a month away!!!!

Malie said...

Yay! No diapers. It's great until you're shopping in the mall. I'm such a cynic. LOL! Nah, life is better without the diapers! Good job Nadia! I agree with waiting till they are older, less frustration I think.

The Houston Family said...

Thankfully as far as Nadia goes we have only two accidents since spring break! She has my bladder ang can hold it forever!