Moo!
Moo has this big ol high chair. We love it. It fits her perfectly. She can sit in it and eat and I don't have to chase her around the house between each bite of food I feed her. So... last night I am trying to get Nadi fed a little early because she has a soccer game. Moo of course is hungry at the same time (well, actually she is ALWAYS hungry these days!) and the dog is very interested in knowing what is going on in the kitchen. I put Moo in her chair, cut up a banana for her and throw on a handful of cheerios as boot., trip over the dog and move on to getting Nadi her pasta. I get her all sat down to eat and then back to Moo's meal. I heat up her food and go to feed her. Hmmm. No Moo. Gone! I ask Nadi where Moo is and her very helpful response is "Gone." Thanks kid! The banana and cheerios are gone and I see Moo out on her swing, happy as can be. The high chair has a seat belt, time to start using it. I am guessing by the red marks on Moo's back that she slithered her way under the tray and over the foot rest and right out the door.
Nadi!
Nadi makes me laugh! She makes me crazy sometimes too! Last night as I was shutting down the computer she informed me that she wants to sleep with me forever? (I wonder to myself what her future husband will think of this arrangement...) Then she proceeds to tell me we need to get a bigger house with six bedrooms so there will be room for her three kids. We continue to discuss this arrangement for a while. Soon she decides we need a house that is two houses stuck together so we can all live together. There will be noise rooms for the kids and a quiet room for me. How thoughtful of her to give me a quiet room. I wonder if the walls will be padded? We will all live happily together and there will be door in the wall between the two houses stuck together. I can't wait to tell her boyfriends about the living arrangements she has planned for her future husband!
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment