Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Keith's sister Julie and her daughter Jaci just spent a week with us. We had so much fun. I will put more details in and add a few pictures when I get a minute. One thing we did while they were here was take my girls to get their pictures done. Now people always show their best pictures on their post, so I thought I would deviate from that and show you why the photographer took 140 pictures (no joke) so that we could get a few good ones. OK I did put a couple of the cute ones on there as well. Some of the pictures are sideways because I can't figure out how to rotate them because they are on a disk that won't let me edit. I am sure if I sat for a minute or two I could figure it out, but we all know I don't have the patience for that! Enjoy the funnies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Okay, I admit. I laughed. But there were some very cute ones as well!! They're cutie pies :)
i can't believe how big they both are. they both look like little ladies (well, most of the time), not the babies i remember! and they look so much alike! i love the yellow dresses. at least they both have hair now! very cute.
What a good, exhausting day getting the girls pix taken -...I tried calling you last night telling you we arrived and that an hour or so before we landed (such a bumpy ride) that an engine blew on a plane in LV on take off - and then the tram died and our luggage beat us to the claim check by oh nearly 30-40 minutes...aaaaahhhhhh....and then I remembered 2 hour time difference and YA'LL were probably in bed...sorry if you heard the ringing and I woke you...
Anyway...getting your disc burned and ready to send out...
THANK YOU for everything...miss you guys so much!
they are so cute! i still see the look of julianne's eyes in nadia, especially in the ones where they are crinkled. i love the one nadia is grabbing around maile's neck! they really are cute.
Hey, this is Anisha, imagine my surprise when I came across your site on Rachel's blog!! Your girls are both soooo beautiful, and Maile has grown so much, I can not believe it!!
Post a Comment